01/2020 - 06/2020
Marketing Data Analyst
Zypmedia, San Francisco, USA (REMOTE)
• Identified, gathered data by using SAS, Python, SQL, R, and interpreted trends and patterns in the targeted data sets and reported for product development.
• Analyzed the KPIs and practiced SEO techniques for the digital marketing campaigns to drive marketing performance through deep business intelligence insight.
• Consulted on marketing strategy for OTT campaigns by analysing CTR, VCR, segmentations, so on.
• Assisted with a successful product launch strategy by collaborating with engineering, sales, customer, category, and campaign management teams.
• Designed and carried out social, economic, and marketing surveys, as well as demographic studies for product development and to determine the future trends.
Middle East Technical University
Ankara, Turkey, 2010 - 2016
Bachelor of Science
Armstrong State University
Savannah, GA, USA, 2014 - 2015
Liberal Arts, Rotary International scholarship
Tokyo, Japan, 2014
International Management, study abroad